Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm Back.....

For some odd reason, I took a break from writing about a sport that I love dearly. And for that, I apologize to myself and everyone who was reading my prose.

There are a core group of us who truly enjoy writing about a sport that is in our blood. I certainly tip my cap to those who bring you stories, insight and commentary on a regular basis for nothing more than the enjoyment and the occasional recognition from some fans.

Now that Derby is around a month away, I plan on joining that group of "full time" writers who love to talk about the wonderful word of Thoroughbred Racing which include Molly Jo Rosen, Brian Zipse, Alex Brown, Brock Sheridan, Teresa Genaro and many, many others (sorry for those I didn't mention).

So without any more delay, it's time to get fired up about the Kentucky Derby and start writing about the Greatest Two Minutes (or so) in Sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment